Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Bible and homosexuality | What the Bible says about Homosexuality | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry


But, believe it or not.  We Christians aren't judging them.  We are informing them.  God has declared that homosexuality is a sin.  It isn't our preferences we're declaring.  It is God's.  I know.  I know.  Some will say the Bible isn't true, that it is archaic, sexist, homophobic...blah, blah, blah.  I've heard it all before.  Kill the messanger and let's all jump into bed together and have our fun. Sorry, I'm not interested in freedom without responsibility and the resulting promiscuity and diseases that accompany the politically correct, sexual freedom of abberant liberal morality.  Instead, I'll follow my Lord who calls all to repentance (Acts 17:30), myself included.

---SPSmith

No comments: