Friday, November 16, 2018

Interesting quote from "Dark Sacred Night (A Ballard and Bosch Novel Book 1)"

Hi - I'm reading "Dark Sacred Night (A Ballard and Bosch Novel Book 1)" by Michael Connelly and wanted to share this quote with you.

"I just want what you've got, Renée. Not too many have it." "Not sure I know what you're talking about." "Yes, you do. You know. You have that thing—maybe one in a hundred have it. You've got scars on your face but nobody can see them. It's because you're fierce. You keep pushing. I mean, I'd be dog food right now if it wasn't for what you've got. So let's work together. Let's work cases. Badge, no badge, it doesn't matter. I'm past all of that now anyway. I don't know how much time I've got left, but whatever I have, I want to use it to go out there and find people like Dillon. And one way or another, take them off the board.""

Start reading it for free: http://a.co/1CA7xTq
--------
Download Kindle for Android, iOS, PC, Mac and more
http://amzn.to/1r0LubW


_- Steve

No comments: