Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Interesting quote from "August Snow (An August Snow Novel Book 1)"

Hi - I'm reading "August Snow (An August Snow Novel Book 1)" by Stephen Mack Jones and wanted to share this quote with you.

""I think you were probably breast fed by Ayn Rand, raised by L. Ron Hubbard and educated by Malcolm Forbes. I think you're a vindictive narcissist deluded by his own self-worth. I think you're probably capable of killing someone if, in your assessment, they impede your vision of a more powerful future. I also know for a fact that if you did kill Eleanor Paget, I would take you down hard, ugly and fast." Again, we stared at each other for a moment. Suddenly Atchison roared with laughter, rolling back on the sofa like a child and clapping vigorously. "That was so freakin' cool! 'I will take you down hard, ugly and fast,'" he repeated through his laughter. "Mind if I use that for this conference call I've got?""

Start reading it for free: http://a.co/2eoGfXt
--------
Download Kindle for Android, iOS, PC, Mac and more
http://amzn.to/1r0LubW


_- Steve

No comments: