Monday, June 01, 2009

The BRAD BLOG : EMERGENCY INJUNCTION FILED OVER QUESTIONABLE USE, PLACEMENT OF DIEBOLD TABULATORS, UNCERTIFIED SOFTWARE ON COMPUTERS IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY COUNTING ROOM

The BRAD BLOG : EMERGENCY INJUNCTION FILED OVER QUESTIONABLE USE, PLACEMENT OF DIEBOLD TABULATORS, UNCERTIFIED SOFTWARE ON COMPUTERS IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY COUNTING ROOM
am qualified to be a Green Party technical representative because I earned my Ph.D. in Physiological Psychology from the University of Washington in 1980. I did post-doctoral work in Peptide Neurobiology at The Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California 1980-1982. I have used computers for more than forty years, learning to program in the IBM Macro Assembly language in 1962. I also used computers throughout my education culminating in my Ph.D. in 1980, and continuing on through my postgraduate work at the Salk Institute, and at the U.S.C. Dept of Pharmacy at the U.S.C. Medical Center. Professionally, I worked in the defense industry for more than thirteen years working in Artificial Intelligence, Systems Engineering, and Information Technology evaluations for Northrop Grumman Corporation. I retired from Northrop Grumman Corporations as Senior Software
John Wenger, Ph.D.Green Party

No comments: